Sunday 28 December 2014

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX


I threw away my telly because I was being brainwashed to buy goodies
Force fed sexy bodies and being groomed to show our booty's.
Manipulated and persuaded to update, throw out, buy new
Instead of damn well fixing things and learning to make do
Directed by the media through division and rule
To bully the kind hearted and respect those that are cruel


I ditched my telly some years ago and it fucking well rocks
Because I'm now free to make up my own mind
and THINK OUTSIDE BOX

 I'm about to ditch another kind of box - the one I call my home
A bungalow in wannabe suburbia, where the consumer chicken is grown

I'm Now... In favour of OFF-GRID living in the back of MY Luton box van
Bring it on because 2015 – I AM OUTTA HERE MAN! 

By Sam McKenzie (The Offgrid Artist)

No comments:

Post a Comment